The posts on this blog are arranged in a fashion, starting from the latest going down to the oldest

Sunday, November 2, 2008

EI Write-Ups

Hello friends. This post contains the links to the write ups of all experiments of Electronic Instrumentation conducted in my college (Y.T.I.E.T.). Please post your comments

The links are as follows:

Click on the titles to download


Experiment no. 1: Study of Linear Variable Differential Transformer
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 2: Measurement of temperature using RTD
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 3: Study of various applications of CRO
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 4: Calculate bandwidth of X amplifier
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 5: Single shot capture using DSO oscilloscope, measurement on relay
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 6: To generate sine wave using RC phase shifty oscillator
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 7: To build function generator using IC 8038
[Contributed by myself]


Experiment no. 8: To study the amplitude modulation chnique
[Contributed by myself]

No comments: